Saturday, April 26, 2014

Gentle Birth and Lactation Choices

About Us

Who is Ruth Petrov

I am a certified Lactation Consultant and Registered Nurse with more than 30 years experience in the care of newborns and assisting moms to achieve breastfeeding success. I have three grown children and two beautiful grandaughters. I became certified by the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners in 2000 and recertified in 2005, 2011. I began Gentle Birth and Lactation Choices in 2001. I am passionate about breastfeeding, and support the CIMS initiative for improving birthing environments throughout the world. I am a member of both the International Lactation Consultant Association and the La Leche League.
How to contact me:
Cell Phone- 804-216-5326


http://lactationchoices.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment